Five Ways To Make Valentine’s Day Special On A Budget, From 123Greetings.Com
New York, NY, February 06, 2014 Valentine's Day is a special day for couples to express more than usual how much they love each other. 123Greetings.com lists a few ideas to make this Valentine’s Day a special one for everybody, especially those on a tight budget.
1. Send Roses Ecard: Roses are probably the most essential pat of Valentine’s Day. This year they can be used to convey heartfelt messages. Users can express emotions by sending ‘Roses’ ecard to a Valentine.
2. Listen to Love Songs: Romance can be ignited with beautiful Love songs ecards. These are sure to set in the mood for a great holiday.
3. Say I Love You: 123Greetings.com offers ‘I Love You’ ecards with beautiful visuals, warm messages and mood setting music. The combination is powerful, and can work like a charm.
4. Send a Love Poem/Quote: Valentine’s Day poems and quotes can be used to charm that special one. Users can express unsaid feelings to a Valentine through poems and quotes.
5. Send Virtual Gifts: These range from chocolates to candies and from flowers to bear hugs and kisses.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder, 123Greetings.com says, “On Valentine’s Day, some users may want to send wishes, some may desire to send a hug, while some others may want to convey their love and affection. 123Greetings.com has a large repository of ecards that capture the essence of each emotional aspect and can be shared to enhance the fun on this lovable holiday.”
123Greetings.com offers over 1170 Valentine’s Day ecards across 19 categories that users can choose from.
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Its offering of over 42,000 ecards across multiple languages covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories. Its presence is ubiquitous with its Mobile App, Mobile Website and Facebook App catering to users on mobile and social media respectively. Its Connect feature is a relationship management tool enabling users to actively manage their expressions to both personal and professional contacts. It also operates 123Greetings Studio, a unique platform for artists, to upload and monetize their own ecards.
For details, visit www.123greetings.com