It's really not the numbers we have achieved so far that satisfies us. The numbers are just an indication of how well "netizens" all over the world have appreciated our efforts to bind them together in a web of self-expression. Our success has not been a flash in the pan, but a result of sustained efforts, constant re-invention and a dogged determination to maximize our potential to deliver the best e-card experience possible.
We reached a few milestones over the years, a testimony to our uncompromising drive to be the best in the world.
- According to ComScore Media Metrix, our Website was the second largest (by number of Unique Visitors) electronic greeting cards website in the world with a sum total of 91,402,238 Unique Visitors during the twelve month period from September 2008 to August 2009.
- Our Website was listed as the fourth fastest gaining website in the world by comScore MediaMetrix in March, 2008. http://www.comscore.com/press/release.asp?press=2118
- 123Greetings.com was the web's 8th fastest gaining site overall according to ComScore Media Metrix (December, 2007 report).
- We were ranked within the top 100 sites in December 2007 by Alexa.com.
- We were ranked 2nd in the "Movers & Shakers" section of Alexa.com in December 2006 ranked in accordance with increase in unique users.
- We were ranked as the 71st largest website on Valentine's Day, 2006 by Alexa.com .