5 Unique Online Gift Ideas For Rakhi
New York, NY, August 19, 2013: Sisters tie rakhi to brothers, and exchange gifts on Raksha Bandhan. Most common gifts include clothes, jewelry, money, chocolates or in more recent times technology products. Amidst the splurge it also remains important to express true emotions of love and affection which can be easily done through online gifts for Rakhi as suggested by 123Greetings.com.
5) Dedicate a social media post to a brother/sister: People can update their status message expressing love to siblings and change their profile picture to reflect a happy time shared with them. This is a simple yet effective gift that will make sisters or brothers feel cherished.
4) Blog a story: Recount past days when there were disagreements with parents and only siblings were concerned. Or recall a time when a classmate teased and siblings taught the first lessons of courage and self-confidence. Share the blog with friends and family and make the affection known.
3) Send songs as messages: Find a song that signifies the bond shared between brothers and sisters and send the lyrics of the song in an email or online message. This thoughtful gift idea may be appreciated as it shows the effort undertaken.
2) Send virtual rakhis: Sisters can send virtual rakhis to not only brothers who are away but also to near ones to add to the fun element. 123Greetings.com provides an array of vibrant rakhis through their ecards.
1) Send colourful ecards: Raksha Bandhan wishes can be shared through warm and colourful ecards from 123Greetings.com. They prove to be ideal online gifts that help express emotions of love, gratitude, celebration and remembrance. Brothers can send ‘thank you’ and ‘missing you’ ecards to reciprocate the wishes sent by sisters.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder of 123Greetings.com says, "With our suggestions of five unique online gift ideas for Rakhi we hope to bring siblings closer. To further augment the celebrations we have introduced Raksha Bandhan ecards in Hindi under World Languages category so that users may find comfort in sharing wishes in their native language. We wish everyone Happy Rakhi and hope everyone enjoys the day."
123Greetings.com offers 260 Raksha Bandhan ecards across eight categories for users to choose from.
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Its offering of over 39,500 ecards across multiple languages covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories. Its presence is ubiquitous with its Facebook App and Mobile Website catering to users on social media and on mobile respectively. Its Connect Feature is a relationship management tool enabling users to actively manage their expressions to both personal and professional contacts. It has also introduced 123Greetings Studio, a unique platform for artists, to upload and monetize their own ecards.
For details, visit www.123greetings.com