Top 5 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That Don’t Cost You Anything
New York, NY, April 25, 2013: Mother’s Day is one holiday in the calendar, celebrated on the second Sunday every May in the United States, when most consumer products’ companies feel people will be willing to part with precious hard-earned dollars. Why is this so? The answer is quite simple – this day celebrates the Mother-Child relationship – perhaps one of the most emotional ones.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder of 123Greetings.com, says, “We asked ourselves, what would make our Moms feel special and happy – is it the amount of dollars we spend, or the thought that we fondly and gratefully remember what they said to us, or did for us, or the moments they spent with us? We felt it to be the latter.”
Top 5 suggestions from 123Greetings.com for a meaningful gift for mom this Mother’s Day:
- Send an ecard. However, ensure it is personalized with a great message or story. An example could be where an instance is re-counted from memory where Mom did something special but it went un-appreciated.
- Blog a story about her. Recount those days when as a child there were umpteen needs but mom did not lose her temper when she could have. Or recall the time at school when a classmate teased and poked fun and mom taught the first lessons in courage and self-respect. Share the blog with friends and family and make your love and appreciation public.
- Call a radio station when they are running a mother’s day special and dedicate a meaningful song to her. Ensure you have back-up arrangements such that mom can listen in.
- Make a video for her and publish on any free online video sharing network. Dig out the pictures from the past, spruce them up, insert captions and get mom to relive some of the best memories from her past. A simple ‘make a video online’ tool can save time and produce great results at the same time.
- This one tops the charts – This can be done in conjunction with points 1 or 2. Share the same story on 123Greetings.com’s World’s Best Moms Campaign page here - https://www.facebook.com/events/361906770585827/. 123Greetings might include feature mom in the World’s Best Moms ecard and ebook which would be available to millions around the world. Talk about something for posterity.
123Greetings.com has a collection of over 600 free Mother’s Day ecards across 11 categories.
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Drawing from its tag line "Free Greetings for the Planet" the service exemplifies the notion that the best things are free in our planet and so should wishes, greetings and personal expressions be. Its offering of over 37,500 greeting cards covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories.
For details, visit http://info.123greetings.com