Five Must-Do Activities On Canada Day
New York, NY, June 28, 2013: Canada Day, frequently referred as Canada’s birthday, is celebrated with much enthusiasm all over Canada and by Canadians across the world. Parades, musical concerts, carnivals, fairs, fireworks, citizenship ceremonies and many more activities form an integral part of the holiday.
123Greetings.com suggests 5 must-do activities on Canada Day so people can have an enjoyable day.
- Dress in Red and White: Probably one of the best ways to show pride in a country is to dress in its national colors. Red and white dominate Canadian streets as many people adorn themselves with these beautiful colors.
- Go Outdoors: Canada Day celebrations may be incomplete without attending the local parade. Additionally there are various fairs and carnivals to go to. Other summer options include a stroll in the park or a walk on the beach.
- Spend time with Family and Friends: Enjoy the day with barbecues and beers shared with friends and family. Alternatively watch a sport together, such as hockey, to add to the Canadian facet.
- Watch Fireworks: The displays of Canada Day fireworks are the most magnificent element of the day. Various towns host fireworks to add to the festivity.
- Share online greetings: The day may be incomplete without sharing Canada Day wishes with loved ones. 123Greetings.com, offers free online greetings for all above activities in addition to patriotic sentiments. While you send and share, add a warm message to the ecards for a personal touch.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder of 123Greetings.com says, “With various activities to choose from, people may be spoilt for choices for things-to-do on Canada Day. With our suggestions of five must-do activities, we hope to bring family and friends together so that everyone can experience a great day”.
123Greetings.com offers 45 Canada Day ecards for users to choose from.
123Greetings.com has over 350 ecards for 4th of July across eight categories for users to choose from.
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Drawing from its tag line "Free Greetings for the Planet" the service exemplifies the notion that the best things are free in our planet and so should wishes, greetings and personal expressions be. Its offering of over 37,500 greeting cards covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories
For details, visit www.123greetings.com