Father’s Day Activities That Aussie Dads Are Sure To Enjoy
New York, NY, August 29, 2013: Various emotions of gratitude, love and care surround Father’s Day. Material gifts may not always be ideal to convey these emotions to dads. Suggestions from 123Greetings.com for activities for the holiday will enable not only children to express themselves but will also ensure that their dads feel appreciated and enjoy this special day.
1) Surprise him with his morning coffee: On Father’s Day set the breakfast table along with the morning coffee from dad’s favourite cafe. He is sure to love this thoughtful gesture.
2) Organise a barbecue: Organise a barbecue in the backyard and get family together so that dad can enjoy a relaxed day with his favourite people.
3) Watch the AFL together: The ideal way to spend time with dad is to watch his favorite game together. Take dad for the footy match at MCG or watch it together, leisurely on TV.
4) Blog a story about him: Recall fun incidents or valuable lessons taught by dad and blog a story on him. Share this with friends and family to make your affection and appreciation known.
5) Send warm online wishes: The day may be incomplete without letting your dads know how much they are loved and respected. Express feelings through warm ecards from 123Greetings.com. Its collection of Father’s Day Australia wishes provides an ideal mode of expressions. Personalise it with a message.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder of 123Greetings.com says, "At 123Greetings we are proud to celebrate the unparalleled bond between father and child. With our Father’s Day ideas, we hope everyone will be able to enjoy the day with fathers, grandfathers or Godfathers and also express their love and appreciation in a thoughtful way.”
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Its offering of over 39,500 ecards across multiple languages covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories. Its presence is ubiquitous with its Facebook App and Mobile Website catering to users on social media and on mobile respectively. Its Connect Feature is a relationship management tool enabling users to actively manage their expressions to both personal and professional contacts. It has also introduced 123Greetings Studio, a unique platform for artists, to upload and monetize their own ecards.
For details, visit www.123greetings.com