123Greetings is looking for an exceptional engineer/ programmer to work on state-of-the art technology as an iPhone Developer. The iPhone Developer will be responsible for coding and development of mobile applications with focus on the iPhone. Working on updated mechanisms for iPhone you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on the design and implementation of 123Greetings. Software Developer managing full product lifecycles & in defining new mobile content platforms and applications.
- Drive product features and functional/ industry specifications.
- GPS-enabled mobile application.
- iPhone SDK knowledge.
- XML processing experience desired.
- Table views/ view controllers.
- iPhone subsystems:
- Touch Screen
- File System
- Must be familiar with Google maps.
- Experience in Software Development and coding C/ C++.
- Work with a highly skilled engineering team in the design and implementation of connection technologies.
- Maintenance and extension of existing management facilities of iPhone from Mac OS and Windows.
- Implement new technologies for enhanced communication.
- Work with cross functional teams to support product requirements for iPhone.
- Extensive experience in mobile applications architecture, in particular .NET including 3.0 framework and mobile controls, IIS, WSDL, Federated Architecture, SMPP, WAP Push, WAP Deck, XHTML, Device Detection, User Agent Profiles, and Java (Beans, J2ME, JSR 135, and JSR 272).
- A genuine passion for consumer devices.
- Must have experience with iPhone. Experience with multiple platforms is a plus.
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience/ skills.
Additional Technical Factors:
- Mac OS X exposure (end user, administrator, developer).
- Windows exposure (end user, administrator, developer).
- Experience with other operating system kernels (Linux, BSD, UNIX, Windows).
- Experience with common embedded hardware architectures (ARM, PPC, MIPS).
- The ideal candidate should possess a MSEE or MSCS degree with at least 5+ years working on .NET and Java based mobile applications.
- Experience and knowledge of leading mobile widget platforms and technologies used by Nokia, Samsung, Yahoo, and Google.
- Experience with mobile operating systems - Symbian, Windows Mobile, Android, iPhone.
- Must be expert working with various mobile browsers and mobile broadcasting technologies, including DVB-H, MHP, Java, and JSR.
Click on this link to apply for this job. Please do not forget to mention Preferred Job as iPhone Developer in the form.